I think i fixed the update issue.
The reason was the following:
- I changed URL and Name of HT without any tests in dev. (ouch)
- Scoring changed a bit on DTW, leading to negative values which was disliked by an unsigned field in the regat table
I fixed it by issuing 2 SQL Commands and a "recalc everything"´in the admin panel.
UPDATE wc4_wc_site SET `site_avg`='0.0' WHERE `site_id`=76;
UPDATE wc4_wc_regat SET regat_onsitescore=regat_challsolved*10 WHERE regat_sid=76;
There are currently the following Problems left:
- linking not working at the moment
- wrong onsiterank reported
- profile and irc urls not up to date.
The remaining issues should be resolved within a few days or less.
I am sorry for the inconvinience and wish you all...
Edit: All issues should be resolved now.